JOB TITLE: Growth Marketing Manager
REPORTS TO: Director - Marketing
POSITION SUMMARY: The user acquisition managers works with the Director on creating the user acquisition and marketing strategy and drives its execution.
GAMES WE WORK ON
Visual Novels and Hyper casual Games
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Assist in establishing specific, measurable, realistic and achievable targets for user acquisition based on allocated budget
· Assist in the design of the marketing strategy to ensure that the above objectives are met
· Assist in establishing and operating the standard operating procedures to execute the above strategy
· Assist in the design of an MIS framework to track actual results against objectives
· Establishing partnerships with ad networks, referral networks, press, mobile measurement partners ,influencers and other marketing channels
· Setting up, monitoring, and analyzing mobile user acquisition campaigns as well as performance marketing experimentations.
· Evaluate key performance metrics and optimize accordingly to achieve growth targets
· Independently manage and allocate budgets across different ad channels to maximize spend efficiency.
· Report performance based on agreed upon MIS framework
· Work with Director- Marketing to support general marketing efforts
Minimum bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Math or a related analytical field.
At least 3 years of experience, (2+ years in the mobile game industry)
Experience working with Mobile Marketing Partners and Attribution Models is a plus
Experience working with Visual Novel Genre is a plus
As per industry standards